Your privacy is important to Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade collects, and the ways in which Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
– information about your use of this website;
– information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
– information about transactions carried out over this website;
– information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
– any other information that you send to Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade.
Using personal information
Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade may use your personal information to:
– administer this website;
– personalize the website for you;
– enable your access to and use of the website services;
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade will store all the personal information you provide on secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Mt Riverview Rural Fire Brigade is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.